Vampires (吸血鬼, Kyūketsuki/Vanpaia) are human-looking species originally from East Europe, West Europe and Russia. Vampires and humans have the same attributes while their physical strength, diet and biology are an exception.
When a vampire dies, instead of collapsing to the ground, they transform into ashes.
There are 2 types of vampires :
Slaves are the common types of vampires. A slave take on a human appearance, and wearing similar attire to hide their vampire identity, using round sunglasses to protect themselves from the sun, wearing dark outfits that mostly consist of cloaks and coats. Unlike a royal, slaves are unable to be exposed to the sun or they will burn. A slave can transform itself to the vampire's monster form, described with a red demon appearance, fur and red eyes. However, slaves are unable to have the ability of transforming their prey. They appear to be weak in comparison to the royal's high physical capacities. When the slaves catch the incurable disease of vampires, they appear to have purple skin and a degrading appearance; and would soon lose the connection of the blood pact and can no longer be forced to obey by their master. Slaves who have been inflicted with the disease will die without turning into ashes.
Royals are the rare higher-ranking vampires who always appear to be dressed flamboyantly. Royals look like humans except their pupils becomes red when they are in the dark and their skin are a shade different from humans. A royal is unable to transform, but have high physical abilities and are able to transform humans to vampires, unlike slaves. Also, some royals has shown to have a special magical power, like Yevgraf who has a power that allows him to attract vampires near him with his pupils or Kershner who is able to fly, Agatha also poetry that power
Werewolves originate from an Asian family line, with their roots in Mongolia while Vampires have their roots in Europe and are originally from East Europe, West Europe and Russia. The two tribes are at constant war with each other, since the beginning of time. Werewolf clans in Russia and Mongolia have interbred with humans and although they have high physical abilities, they’ve lost tribal characteristics such as transforming. On the other hand, vampires increased in numbers by consuming humans and successfully hiding themselves. Although both are non-human creatures, they are opposites.
in During the events of the series it is revealed that the vampires are affected by a mysterious contagious disease that is capable of killing them, they seek the ark of Sirius believing that the knowledge in it will have the answer to a cure and save themselves from extinction.
in the end most vampires died in the last fight but some survived and it is not known if they are but it is revealed still alive alive.
Tamara the vampire of royal blood joined Yuliy in his cause to use the ark to cure vampires so that they can coexist with humans and werewolves
Powers and Abilities
- Vampire Physiology:Vampires have attributes that give them enhanced strength, speed, hearing and reflexes compared to humans, they also have an accelerated healing factor and a the Immortality .
- Claws: Vampires they can lengthen and sharpen their nails and turn them into powerful claws capable of cutting through meat and steel like butter.
- Shapeshifting: Slave vampires can shapeshift from a human person inton a large monster with bat-like features.
- Expert Combatants: Many vampires are skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- Royal Blood: Some royal vampires develop powerful magical powers which derive from flight, mind control, and mimicry in mist or other animals.
- Vampirism: Royal blood vampires are capable of turning normal people into new vampires.
- Blood Pact: Creator vampires can mind control the vampires they created, if they resist they will suffer intense mental pain and could contract the mysterious disease that kills them.
- Mikhail(desceased) : He is the brother of the main protagonist Yuli and was turned into a vampire by Yevgraf and this gave him royal blood magic abilities like flying.
- Yevgraf(desceased):He is the tall vampire prince and the main antagonist of the series.
- Tamara : Larissa's sister and one of the most powerful vampires in the series.
- Larissa(desceased):Tamara's sister and together with her are one of the most powerful vampires.
- Kershner:(desceased) :a vampire of royal blood, servant of Yevgraft
- Agatha(desceased):a vampire of royal blood right hand of Kershner
- Bishop(desceased): a vampire cowboy of royal blood friend of Yuliy along with Mikhail he is one of the few good vampires in the series.